Forever

Forever

Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 31 May 2010

boring monday~

i never update my blog for few days..well, i would like to recall what i've done and where i've been for these few days..thursday night,maison with jonathan and friends,i met sooooo many friends..met peggy,vincent,chester,nickey kai xuan,ceth,nicholas ow,lawrence,jun jie-hulu langat,jun jie-sg long,you yuan, and more...thats all i can remember..
friday,saturday and sunday -working at mid valley jusco-sk 2..staying at my baby's hse during my working period..we went for a movie on saturday night..i thought that show will be nice..but it dissapoints me..the name of the show is 'once a gangster'(if i am not mistaken)..sunday night dinner with his family at tai tong..then my baby fetch me back..after that i was forced to attend a birthday party at sg wang green box..i was so tired but no choice=( anyway, still i have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to mr.thong king fei..
today cannot wake up for the morning class..coz slept too late yesterday night~nothing special today..went to grandma hse after class..so heavy rain..slept for three hours at grandma's hse...had dinner then i go back..
starting to feel stress because my coursework and assignments come togetherr all at once..urgh~

No comments:

Post a Comment