Forever

Forever

Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 27 May 2010

down down down

i will just make it short and simple.. i don't have the mood right now beacuse :
1) 11 am class, tutor ffk,wasted my time going to coll so early and have to jam again!
2) my class till 6.30 pm, so late, jam when i drive home!
3) not being employed by the company, cant work, the pay is so high =(
4) he did not find me today...so less..no calls and msgs from him >.< this is d main reason
5) quarrel with him at night, which i still dunno why!!! i dont think it's a big deal going to pasar malam with 6 friends..we were just walking and chit chating..nothing else..and, the reason i went to pasar malam is...i am just too bored at home! ur thinking is so childish to me suddenly..u were being too sensitive..i was so shocked that u talked to me like shit! so unexpected..where is the trust between us?
6) someone did not reply my message!
7)insomnia i knew i couldn't get into sleep tonight..i can easily get to sleep if he just simply say the three words to me and make me smile for him..thats all..it is soooo easy..but he just dont care...whatever~

No comments:

Post a Comment