Forever

Forever

Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 1 August 2010

stick together♥

First day of August! It is 3 am in the morning now and im still awake` oh my gosh..my dark eye circle is getting serious..i'll have to get myself a facial treatment and eye mask in this month..this is the month i have to exercise and keep fit` hehe..im getting fatter already since Mr.Yau always bring me to eat delicious and tasty food and made me eat so much until i became like this..( but i enjoy eating with him♥ )
We were together for these few days ^^ On thursday, we went to mid valley and had our dinner at Delicious,after that we watched a movie (sorcerer's apprentice) and its a nice movie!
The next day, i had my com law class and i went back when the class hasn't dismissed yet coz my 'aunty' came and visit me..haha..pain! I feel better after swallowing the menstrual panadol,and he came to my hse at around 5 pm, we went to leisure mall to get my sis a present coz she'll be celebrating her bday|(bbq) at my hse tonight(friday night), after that, Mr.Yau went to maxis center to change his prepaid to postpaid line ^^ at night, after the bbq, we went for movie again (salt), i fall asleep =( coz for me, this show is bored~ sorry baby, i know u wanted to watch this show, but i slept in the cinema..haha..after the show, the fat one wanted to eat mc donald, the new GCB...so we went to connaught mc donald and back to lovenest after our supper.
Today, we had mc donald again for our lunch and then back to pj..we were at his pj hse until 8 pm then he fetch me back home..i ate a lot at his hse..urh! i hate myself when i cannot control eating..
i like being with u! and thanks for everything..thx for ur time and care, thx for the secret recipe cake too =) i love you~ good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment