Forever

Forever

Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 3 August 2010

left me for 3 days=(

i miss him so much =(
he went for a school trip to batu gajah for 3 days...i feel so lonely without him, we cannot sms and talk to each other frequently coz he is so so bz there T.T
come back to me!!
left me this morning at 8am..then i continue sleeping.. sook ching came to fetch me from lovenest at 12pm then we head to college..i went to jusco with mum and then to low yat with mum and andrew..dinner at c-beach cafe(kajang) then go home..cant sleep >.<
p/s: baby, u should load me lots of kisses to 'tahan' for 3 days..wuwuwu =(
miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u miss u

No comments:

Post a Comment