Forever

Forever

Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 28 August 2010

comm law exam T.T

oh my gosh! i dont like everything about LAW! i dont like !! i din do well in my exam this morning because i din really study and i dun like to study law..hate!! the night before that, jym and I attended Caymen's birthday party which as held at his house..He invited his friend to become the Dj in the house and..oh ya! The speaker..is so loud, the beat, the music, the yelling and shouts that came from his hse..i can here it too when i stand on the street outside his house..but it was fun! A very unique way of celebrating a birthday^^ i like it but..it ruins my mood when I saw her there..i just dont like her! She is so 'acting' in front of everyone..arh..forget abt her..
My baby made his promise=) He bring me to have dim sum before i go for my exam! =) Thanks a lot baby..I Love You~

No comments:

Post a Comment