Forever

Forever

Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 18 August 2010

ur busy days

the last day we met was on sunday night..it is already wednesday and finally we can meet up tomorrow but he told me that he cant find me on fri,sat and sun! instead of telling sth that can spoil my mood, he can say sth nice that will make me feel at least a little better. he is always there to tell me sth that i wouldn't know but it is usually not something good. for instance, when i think of his sem break, i will think of holidays, vacation, shopping, relaxing and most of all dating with him but.... what comes to his mind is, he wanna go back to pj, he wanna get part time job, he wana go for exercise and he wana sleep. i am not the first person who comes to his mind after all..what is the difference between single and couple? for me, it is just the same! i wanna be a single lady somehow, i dont wanna have high expectation on someone and lastly make me feel that there is actually no hope. i wana be the way i are! i wana enjoy my life..but there are too many obstacles, i must overcome all by myself..what i wan, is not important anymore since until now he didnt know what i actually wanted..i bought him a present today. of course i will expect him to be happy and i thought he will be very eager to know and see what i've bought for him but..he dissappoints me.i am so dissappointed!! i am not gonna offer him to take my present and im not gonna talk abt it until he ask. if he dont even speak a word abt it, i'll leave it in my room waiting for it to dissapear itself. i give u all my heart and what i get back is how u treat me these few days! u are driving me crazy! but i have to say thank you because u made me think maturely and i know what i should do and what i am not supposed to..grown up..

No comments:

Post a Comment